VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT !!
National Campaign for Education Nepal (NCE Nepal), is a national network of more than 339 national and international I/NGOs, CBOs, teachers’ union, media groups and other grassroots level organizations working in the sector of public education. Currently, NCE Nepal is implementing “Hamro Shikshya” project in three districts of the Terai region. The project has been funded by the European Union in partnership with Search for Common Ground and GoGo Foundation. Hence, NCE Nepal is looking for committed, motivated and dynamic candidates for the following positions
Program Officer -Two (Dhanusha and siraha)
- Bachelor degree in education, social work or any other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in social sector in similar position
- Strong background and experience in program planning, implementation, facilitation, monitoring and experience in working with the education stakeholders and community at the district level.
- Strong experience and ability to conduct orientation/trainings/workshop, exposure visits etc. at local level among the key stakeholders
- Should have sound knowledge on documentation and report writing
- Should be flexible, self-motivated and open to new ideas and knowledge
- Should have strong presentation and communication
- Familiar with basic computer skills of using Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and email/internet
- Should be ready to travel frequently to field areas as a regular part of job
- Ability to mobilize related stakeholders as per the activities and requirement
- Should have ability to carry out multi tasks and work under pressure
Please send your updated CV mentioning two referees and a motivational letter explaining how you meet the above requirements by January 10, 2017 to email@example.com. NCE Nepal solely deserves the rights to reject any or all applicants, hence, only short listed candidates will be contacted by NCE Nepal for further process. Any telephone enquiries regarding this vacancy announcement will not be entertained.